HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY: INGRID MICHAELSON - 'WITHOUT YOU'

June 10, 2013


Image credit
What's not to love about Ingrid Michaelson? The NYC- based Indie singer and songwriter always knows how to put her soul into her music. Now wonder why many of her songs has been featured in so many television shows through the years. That's also what happened with her new released song 'Without You', who was played during the season finale on Grey's Anatomy. Yet again, Ingrid didn't  disappoint me. And she probably never will.


The chorus keeps me going:

My life will grow my love will go
My life will grow my love will go

Without you
Without you
Without you
Without you

Oh Ingrid, I can't live without your incredible music.

Listen here:


Check out more of Ingrid Michaelson:
@Itunes
@Facebook 
@Twitter: ingridmusic



No comments

Post a Comment