SPRING/ SUMMER 2014 NAIL POLISH FAVES

April 10, 2014

New season, new nail polishes! I don't know about you, but with every new season I like to change my nail polish collection. Especially during Spring/ Summer time, I like to wear more brighter colors than usual. Pink and coral are one of my favorite colors for this season. Want to know what my other faves are? Check it out below!









































1. Essie - 'Cute As A Button'
This color is just as cute as the name of this nail polish! 'Cute As A Button' is a gorgeous, lovely peach/ pink color. Such a fun and flirty color! It's my favorite to-go nail polish (so you can probably imagine which color I've been wearing the last few weeks:-)

2. Butter London - 'Airy Fairy'
This bright turquoise reminds puts me instantly in holiday-mood.

3. Essie - 'Turquoise and Caicos'
Another Essie who are one of my all time favorites. A lovely aqua blue/ green color. What can I say more?

4. Ciaté - 'Poppet'
Although I prefer brighter colors for this season, a soft neutral color like this pretty lavender is very pretty and work-appropriate. 

5. Essie - 'Off The Shoulder'
Yes, another Essie.. Again! (See, I'm a huge Essie fan). 'Off The Shoulder' is a medium pink that is always a winner. 

6. OPI - 'The Bikini Zone'
A purple, grey/green duochrome. Sexy, flirty and funky at the same! 

Which nail polishes are your faves for this season? I'm curious!


-XOXO Marcella 







No comments

Post a Comment