Happy Music Monday: The Script - 'Superheroes'

July 28, 2014



Have you ever woke up and feeling a 'bit down after a long day? I was in this situation today. Well, to be honest, I have been feeling this for weeks. While still working hard on my thesis, and while working in between, I feel trapped. For a few weeks now, I have been living my life on autopilot. I have never released this, until I heard The Script's new single 'Superheroes'.

This is why I love music. Music that connects with your soul and lift up your spirits. This song will be my anthem:

When you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That’s how a superhero learns to fly
(Every day, every hour
Turn the pain into power)

'Superheroes' is the first single of The Script's upcoming album No Sound Without Silence, which is coming out in September. 

Listen to the full song here:



These amazing British guys always know how to lift up my soul. Whenever, in good or bad times, they are always there for me.

Danny, Glen and Mark.. I cannot thank you enough. You guys are my superheroes!

-XOXO Marcella

Check out more of The Script:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: thescript

No comments

Post a Comment