Happy Music Monday: Imagine Dragons - 'Believer'

February 6, 2017


Hi everyone! It's been a decade since there has been a 'Happy Music Monday' (je suis desole). Life was pretty busy, got hit by the flue and other random stuff. I promise to post a lot more this year. But... let's bring the music back! They say that true love never dies, right? That's what I was thinking when I heard Imagine Dragon's new song 'Believer'. Okay, Justin Bieber also popped up in my mind, but I have been a huge fan of these guys since releasing their first work in 2012.


Without doubt I think ''Believer" is easy going to be a favorite. Strong lyrics, raw beats. Plus, it was heard during the Superbowl commercial for Nintendo. The song is all about how to deal with pain in general. Frontman Dan explained: "This last year has been the most positive of my life. This song explains my realization that the emotional pain I faced the last few years actually helped me progress to a healthier mental space. Those difficulties truly are what helps you become a believer in yourself."








- XOXO Marcella

No comments

Post a Comment