Happy Music Monday: Andrew Belle - ''Details''

August 26, 2013


Last week one of my favorite singer- songwriters, Andrew Belle, released his new EP Black Bear. A couple of weeks ago I've already featured him on my blog and now he is back with 10 new tracks. Black Bear is indeed a more dark, alternative EP compared to his earlier EP's (The Ladder and The Daylight). I've always loved his acoustic songs, so in the beginning I needed to get used to his new style. But after listening to the new tracks, Andrew won me over again. Somehow I like to see this new side of Andrew's music. It shows how talented he is and that he isn't afraid to take a different route.

Andrew told in a press release about his new EP: "Black Bear is an album that conceptually reflects and touches on all of the most important relationships in my life," Belle explained in a press release. “It’s a dialogue and a wrestling with God—a continuation of the story that I began with The Ladder.”

''Details'' is the 6th track of Black Bear. It's a dark, more spiritual song. More mature than his songs from the past, but thanks to the drums it's still as catchy as you can expect from Andrew's music. 



What do you think of Andrew Belle's new EP? Love it or hate it? 

Check out more of Andrew:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: andrewbelle

No comments

Post a Comment