Happy Music Monday: Capital Cities - "Safe and Sound"

September 2, 2013


Cheers to September and to all this wonderful music that will help us to get you through this month! There's something that I always liked about the Fall. For me it's all about setting new goals, make plans and to accomplishment your dreams. To take the open road and reach for the stars. I know, it's not always going to be easy. That's why it's important to have a little fun on the way. So put on your dancing shoes and shake it out on the Capital Cities "Safe and Sound".

"Safe and Sound" is definitely not a newbie. The song was already released 2 years ago as a digital download in the US, but was officially released this summer on the EP In a Tidal Wave of Mystery. From that moment Capital Cities took the world over with this catchy, fun and sweet song:

I could lift you up
I could show you what you want to see
And take you where you want to be
You could be my luck
Even if the sky is falling down
I know what we'll be safe and sound
We're safe and sound

Turn up the volume and dance, because remember: If the music is good... Dance!

Happy September to you all!

 XOXO Marcella

Check more of the Capital Cities:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: capitalcities



No comments

Post a Comment