Happy Music Monday: Sunday Lane - ''Reckless One''

October 7, 2013


Image: Source 

Thanks to Spotify, I've stumbled a couple of weeks ago upon the talented singer/songwriter Sunday Lane. She has the voice of Ellie Goulding and her music is so touching. It moves me in some way, just like the song "Reckless One" from her first EP Bring Me Sunshine.
 From the moment when the song starts, something magical happens when the piano starts to play. And not even to mention the emotional chorus gets me everytime I hear the song:

You can be careful
And I'll be the reckless one
I'll get my heart broke
But someday I will find love

The 22-year old Tulsa native explained through her Youtube comment where the song  really is about: ''This song is about falling in love with someone who's too scared to fall back. It's about choosing love even if it seems a bit reckless and might result in heartbreak, because in the end love wins. ''

Listen here to ''Reckless One" and don't forget to check out Sunday's EP's From Where You Are and Bring Me Sunshine , it's really worth listening. Sunday really brings sunhine into your life with her music.



Check out more of Sunday Lane:

@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: SundayLaneMusic


No comments

Post a Comment