Happy Music Monday: Eliza And The Bear - "It Gets Cold"

December 23, 2013


Image: Source

Do you also get tired of all these Christmas songs that are non-stop playing on every radio station? Don't get me wrong, I love to hear a Christmas jingle once in a while, but I don't wanna hear it 24/7. Luckily there are still many great (non Christmas) music releases this month and one of them is the  upcoming single of the London native rock/indie band Eliza and the Bear.

A couple of weeks ago I've told you earlier about their song "Friends" and now the band is back with the new song "It Gets Cold". Yes, it's definitely cold outside but this song will wrap you up this season!     This year has been a very good year for the band and I have a feeling that 2014 even gets better. "It Gets Cold" will be released on the 5th of January, but you can already hear the new single. 

Wanderlust. That is the first word that comes through my mind when I think about the music of Eliza and the Bear. It inspires me to explore, to see the beauty that the world has to offer to all of us. It's enchanting, excited and spirited.

"It Gets Cold" is a great and refreshened pick up for this week with their energetic vocals and guitar chords. 



Check out more of Eliza and the Bear:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: elizaandthebear

-XOXO Marcella

No comments

Post a Comment