Happy Music Monday: The Mowgli's - "Say It, Just Say It" (lyric video)

December 16, 2013


Image: Source

You've probably already noticed that The Mowgli's are definitely one of my favorite music pleasures of this year. Yes, I can proudly say that I've become a Mowgli! Their songs are fun, happy and positive-minded. Enough reasons to feature the band again in this week's Happy Music Monday. This week it's another one of my favorites, "Say It, Just Say It".

The Mowgli's loves to make music where everyone can relate to. Another good example is "Say It, Just Say It", where the story goes about loving someone unconditionally. The song was written by lead singer Colin Louis Dieden. He told Billboard that the song is for some reasons very special to him:

"'Say It, Just Say It' is a very special song for me for a couple reasons. First of which is I got to write it with my best friend in the world, Jens Koerkemeier. It's a true story about a woman that was/is involved in my life and she will most likely know who she is when she hears it. But who knows, I don't care. We had so much fun with this song, and I'm excited the world is hearing it.”

Listen "Say It, Just Say It" here:



-XOXO Marcella

Check out more of The Mowgli's:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: Themowglis

No comments

Post a Comment