Happy Music Monday: Little Mix - ' I Won't'

January 18, 2016

Hi everyone!
First of all I still wish you all a wonderful 2016 filled with love, happiness and magic. Keep shining on lovelies and the rest will come back to you.






To make sure that you keep shining on this year, you should all take a moment to listen to Little Mix's new song 'I Won't, which is featured on the girls new album Get Weird (which is a-m-a-z-i-n-g). This song has been stuck on repeat on my Ipod last week. I have to admit that since the first time I've listened to 'Move' these girls have stolen my heart. Their music is always inspirational and they make you so damn happy and cheering. 'I Won't' is such a girlpower anthem that you can't resist. The four ladies co-wrote the song with the also talented Jess Glynne. The song is a bonus track of the latest album 'Get Weird' and also described as the most personal one. Band member Leigh-Anne Pinnock told in an interview with Fuse that the writing process for the song was really uplifting:

"That was at a time when we were in the studio, and literally, we couldn’t write a single and couldn’t produce anything that we thought was good enough. It was really annoying. But that happens, you get writer’s block, and it was a bit of a low moment for us. Jess Glynne was like, ‘Come on girls, let’s just write something.’ And then we wrote 'I Won’t.' It definitely uplifted us.” 

The stomping and clapping makes you fall in love with the song immediately. And the best part? The bridge: 'Hold your head up, see the daylight. Hold your head up cause your future's looking bright'. 

A message that we always should remember. Happy 2016!





-XOXO
Marcella






No comments

Post a Comment