Happy Music Monday: Zander - 'Just Right'

September 7, 2015

Aloha to all my lovely readers!

I know, I know... It's been a long time since I've posted something...
First of all I would like to apologize for my absence. Lately my life has been one big rollercoaster and I totally lost track in keeping up with my blog. Now I'm back and I promise you, I will keep in touch!

What's not a better way to kick-off a brand-new start with this easy-breezy new track of Florida singer, guitar player and songwriter Alex 'Zander' Baugh. The frontman of The Crazy Carls (who used to be the opening act for bands like The Fall Out Boy and Weezer) has released his new solo song 'Just Right', an introduction to his new sound.








How his new sounds like? Well, 'Just Right' would be the perfect soundtrack during one of those late Summer days, sitting in the backyard just relaxing and having fun with your friends. A bubbly song with funky vocals.

Good vibes are coming your way with 'Just Right'!





-XOXO Marcella

No comments

Post a Comment