Happy Music Monday: MS MR - "Think Of You"

November 25, 2013


Image: Source

The New York indie duo MS MR (also known as the vocalist Lizzy Plapinger and producer Max Hershenow) released their debut album Secondhand Rapture back in May. Although the album includes many great songs, there's one favorite that I would love to share with you today.

"Think Of You" is the 8th track of Secondhand Rapture and reminds me a little bit of MS MR's previous track Fantasy. It's just as catchy, but also very powerful. You can really feel the emotions through the song. "Think Of You" is obvious about a  tough break-up. Something where everyone I think can relate to. And not to even mention the chorus, that's a real keeper:

I still think of you
And all the shit you put me through
And I know you were wrong
I still think of youAnd all the shit you put me through
And I know now, I know you were wrong

Watch out, because I have a feeling that this song is going to be featured in various tv-shows. :-)
What do you think of "Think Of You"? Listen it here!





-XOXO Marcella

Check out more of MS MR:
@Itunes
@Facebook
@Twitter: msmrsounds

No comments

Post a Comment